Sunday 24 May 2015

Upcoming Events for 2015

Good evening, lovelies!

I've been a bit busy in the last couple of days, looking for many different challenges and blog hops that I can be a part of, and have been super lucky in finding some. 

Here's some stuff I'll be doing over the next few months:

JUNE:
Bridal Challenge from B'Sue's Creative Group. Now for this one, we have a few choices: Steampunk bride, boho bride, glam bride and Victorian bride. We can do one, or two, or all. I'm sorely tempted to do all of them since I'll be on the long midyear break from work so I'll have the time, AND it happens to coincide with wedding season here in Darwin, so I'm ridiculously excited about doing this one.

2015 Charity Auction - hosted on my blog my Facebook page (with links also reaching out to Instagram and Twitter). I try to do at least one fundraising auction per year. I round up as many other small businesses or crafty types as I can, and we all auction off our stuff with the funds going to different causes. This year, I'd like to send donations to either the Red Cross to help the Nepal Earthquake appeal (I have a button to donate to this already on the website)or the Australian Cancer Research Foundation. I haven't decided which one yet. More details to follow. Who knows, maybe I'll do both.

JULY: 
Bugs N Birds Challenge, again from B'Sue's Creative Group. She has some awesome components in her online store but I'm thinking I might have to polymer clay this challenge all the way! We'll see how we go. If you love bugs and birds in your jewellery, then please stick around and have a look at what I come up with!

AUGUST: 
Ocean/Beach/Nautical/End of Summer Challenge, once again from the fab B'Sue's Creative Group. I love all things beachy and summery so this should be loads of fun!

SEPTEMBER:
Favorite Things Blog Hop and Challenge by Pine Ridge Treasures. This is the one I'm really nervous about. Lovely Lisa from PRT sends us a stash of beads and components, and we take on the challenge to create something amazing with them! I'm just worried I won't be able to do the pieces justice, but we'll see what happens!


Okay so that's it...for now. I'm sure to find another event that I'm keen on being involved in, and when I do, I'll just update this post to keep you all updated on the craziness. 

Have a great week, see you next time!
~Jacqui~





No comments:

Post a Comment